Or choose a category from the list below:
To provide improved facilities for a busy church, an awkward link between the 1930s Church Hall and the 1858 Church has been transformed to provide a welcoming, enjoyable and easy access between the two, as well as a lift over three levels, extensive toilets, a new kitchen, Choir Vestry and general meeting point.
A deceptively simple plan has accommodated all the necessary alterations in a complex section. The work has been done with the highest quality masonry, beautiful woodwork and hand-crafted metalwork. The lighting and decoration matches the Church in beauty and boldness but makes a transition to the Hall. The daisies represent St Peter’s Chain. Externally, the Link’s elevation has also been transformed giving a street presence with colour, a large new window and the keys of St Peter.